Announced earlier this year, a new stage show in front of the Magic Dream Castle at Hong Kong Disneyland, “Follow Your Dreams” debuted as part of the park’s 15th anniversary celebration.
What is happening:
- Last week, Hong-Kong Disneyland Kicked off summer in style with âFollow Your Dreams,â a live outdoor musical evening that debuted at the Castle of Magical Dreams as the resort continues to celebrate its 15th anniversary.
- Against the backdrop of the iconic castle that serves as the park’s new centerpiece, this all-new show is a must-see in combination with the many exciting offerings that patrons can experience this summer at the park as local tourism returns.
- This show showcases the resilience and spirit of hope of our cast members, guests and fans around the world – inspiring them to pursue their dreams and never give up as they embark on a magical musical journey. . Read on for a special look at all the fun!
- Mickey Mouse and many Disney friends take the stage to take our guests to this brand new musical extravaganza.
- Artists from around the world light up the stage through song and dance, including the all new song “Follow Your Dreams”. Several well-known songs have also been rearranged and produced to provide guests with a never-before-seen experience, with a wide range of music ranging from electronic dance music to K-Pop and everything in between. Get ready to stomp your feet and sing along!
- Pocahontas, Moana and Elsa, as well as Miguel de coco and Nick and Judy from Zootopia, take the stage to transport the guests through their magical adventure. With beautiful large scale props and effects such as fog jets and bubbles, this show is sure to amaze guests time and time again.
- But that’s not all! The magic of Follow Your Dreams is also found throughout the resort with refreshing and tasty treats. A Follow Your Dreams soft sundae can be found at Midtown Delights, in the refreshing new Yubari Melon or the popular Hokkaido 5.0 milk flavors! Guests can also enjoy a Crispy Cookie popcorn mix, which pays homage to coco with cookies in the shape of a skull mask, a colorful summer fruit drink Sangria, inspired by “Colors of the Wind” by Pocahontas, or sample new pastries inspired by Queen Elsa, Moana and Pocahontas.